Weekly Blog Archive
Here are my personal introductory messages to the free weekly horoscopes mailings. Read what's going on in my life and what's keeping me busy... :-
Choose the date for the weekly message:
- Winter 2002 - 15 beautiful winter pictures taken in East-Belgium
- Trip to Poland - 180+ photos taken at during a EU-project meeting in Poland (November 2002) - Krakow, Nowy Socz, Auschwitz, Birkenau,...
- Weekend Trip - 79 photos taken at during a weekend trip to Milan (Italy - November 2002)
- Eagle and Wolf Park - several pictures taken at a wild life park.
- Annual Pig Barbecue Party - every year on the last weekend of August, our local maching band has a big barbecue (also known as "swine roasting"). Thousands of people attended this event...
- Underwater Scuba Diving - My brother took lots of great pictures during this diving courses. Look at dolphins, sea turtles, corals, reefs, ship wrecks,... (Egypt - July/August 2002)
- Alive Festival - Lots of great artists and bands played at this local festival including Sisters of Mercy, Die Toten Hosen, Fiddler's Green, Junkie XL (Elvis vs JXL), 808 State DJ's, Apocalyptica, Brings, Sub7even, Hyperchild, Semitones,... (Belgium - July 2002)
- Spanish Pictures - check out the photos of my holiday in Lloret de Mar and Barcelona (Spain - July 2002)
- Spanish Movies - watch the road movies of our trip to Barcelona
- Rock Werchter Pictures - biggest rock festival in Belgium with 200,000 spectators watching gigs by The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Faithless, Heather Nova, Bush, dEUS, Rammstein and many more...
- Holiday Pictures - my parent's holiday pictures from Tunisia (Hammamet, Dougga, Carthago, Tunis) -- June 2002
- Business trip to Ireland - look at the photos taken in Ireland during a quick 4 day business trip. Lots of Irish castles, countryside, cliffs and monuments at Waterford.
- Joe's New Office - moving to a larger office helps with efficiency and gives more creative breathing room. The pictures of the old office are further below.
- Holiday in South Australia - see the holiday pictures which were taken in South Australia (24th March to 7th April 2002)
- Stop-Over in Singapore - a one day stay in Singapore courtesy of Singapore Airlines (April 8th 2002)
- Sunrise Pictures - beautiful pictures of local sunrises which you can use as background pictures on your computer.
- Aerial Pictures - air pictures of Wirtzfeld, Belgium (the headquarters of 0800-horoscope.com)
- Joe's Office - where 0800-horoscope.com and other exciting sites were developed...
- Holiday Pictures - holiday pictures from Italy (Como, Firenze, Pisa, Napoli)
- Diving Pictures - great underwater photos taken in Hurghada, Egypt
- Winter Pictures - first snow pictures for 2001 from Belgium
- Winter Pictures 2002 - first snow pictures for 2002 from Belgium
- Joe's godson - pictures of Frédéric's baptism
- Joe's Grandpa - photos of grandpa Mathieu Welsch's 90th birthday
- Fall/Winter Photos - pictures of the lake of Bütgenbach and High Moor (Hohes Venn / Hoge Venen / Hautes Fagnes)
- Alive Festival 2001 - photos from the largest music festival in our region.
- Pig Burning - photos from the popular annual pig-BBQ in Wirtzfeld.
- Story: A Christmas Miracle - by Paul Faulkenham
- Poem: My Dog - by Paul Faulkenham
- Poem: I Didn't Have A Chance To Say Good-bye - by Paul Faulkenham
- Poem: Memories - by Paul Faulkenham
- Personal Opinion: Will It Be War - by Paul Faulkenham
- Poem: Children - by Paul Faulkenham
- Poem: Gone Forever - by Paul Faulkenham